Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Queen Of Miserable, Page 22

So I decide then and there that if I made it through the night I was going to shoot Ladybug gone green beetle right here in the middle of nowhere. Fist I need to make it thought the mild summer night. Obviously I did not have to worry about freezing to death. And if I stayed in the car at night I did not have to worry about wild animals getting me so what did I have to panic about. Tank that is who I had to worry about what if he found me out here and thought that he could do away with me and have no one be the wiser. No one knowing that I am gone and no one caring. After all I had brought a lot of misery to peoples lives and some people don't ask me why enjoyed being happy and would like nothing more then to see the queen of miserable gone for good.

With that threat in mind I decided to see if the car would make it to a tree I saw about 100 feet in the distance and mercifully my old car made it. It was only after I stopped the car that I thought hmm, I might not have to be stranded here in the middle of nowhere if I use the spare tire to change the flat one. I looked in the trunk and the spare tire and tools where nowhere to be found. Had I been set up by Tank. It was beginning to look that way.

It was nearing bed time and I could hear the coyotes in the distance. hoowww howw. That was not what I was worried about. I was worried about one Mr. Tank Swans. I walked around my care one last time and decided to turn in for the night. I used some of the fabric I have bought for my movies for a blanket. And I felt sleepy and stated thinking that going to sleep might not be the best thing right now. As I had tank to worry about. Bud, I could not help it and fell fast asleep. The next thing I remember is hearing a truck drive up and the engine stopping as the driver turned the truck off. Could it be tank trying to finish the job he did not at the parking garage. I went into panic mode. What to do, what to do. I decided to lay as still as I could and as it was still dark maybe the driver was just taking a rest stop and had not seen my car. And as it happens that was what happened. Several minutes after the driver stopped I heard the truck start up again and it was gone.

I was alive and thankful. As it was starting to get light I had a hard time getting to sleep as I started thinking about all the fun I was going to have during the day shooting the movie and the panic hit me. What if I was not found and I starved to death or died because of not having enough water. As I had little food or water. But, I was sure someone would find me so I put of that worry and concentrated on how I would shoot the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment